Sunday, 17 May 2015

An Afternoon Out at Glastonbury

Today I decided to wipe the cobwebs off my camera and take it out on a little outing to Glastonbury. You may have remembered (if you are a die hard Synthpop Circus fan) that me and Ben had a little holiday away and took a visit to this very pretty little town. Do you remember all the brightly painted buildings and quirky hippy shops? Yep, that's Glastonbury and boy was I excited to go back!
We stopped off for a late lunch at 'Through The Looking Glass' which was an adorable little cafe with some super yummy burgers on offer. I opted for a chicken burger with halloumi, mushrooms and bbq sauce and Ben bravely went for a beef burger with peanut butter and jelly! And before you ask, yes, he very much liked it.
Do you know what my favourite shop is? The crystal shop of course! The window display is to die for and even a magical unicorn would go weak at the knees at this gorgeous wonder. Not only that but it's a shop that Ben loves too! A win win situation in my books.
It was a lovely afternoon out and I already have plans for my next visit - that being the Abbey. I always see it peeking out over a large wall which looks beautiful even from my very low down angle. So yes, expect another Glastonbury themed post very soon and if you get the chance, be sure to take a visit.

To all my lovely followers, I want to let you know that I will now be posting weekly on my blog. This is due to having a very busy schedule at the moment of work, volunteering and my course. I hope you all understand but I will be sure to make my posts as awesome as I possibly can when I do decide to blog. Many thanks cuties xox

10 comments:

  1. The entire place looks like a dream! And you look exceptionally beautiful.<33
    Being busy is always understandable; hope all goes well in your courses!

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Glastonbury, I haven't been there in about a year I really need to go more often. I love the witchy shops with all the potion ingredients xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, definitely putting this on my list of places to visit in the UK!


    Jenna
    princessparasox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so interesting and delightful there! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, so many colours! That place looks wonderful.

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing place and pictures! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely. I miss England. and random day trips to explore new places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute and your city looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)