Sunday, 10 May 2015

The Other Mother Cosplay

Hi y'all. I thought I would show you my VERY belated Halloween costume from 2014 which I have finally got around to putting up! The reason it has taken so long is because I have only recently been shown the photos from the spooky occasion and thought it was about time I made this into a blog post.
So, have you guessed it yet? I am the 'other mother' from Coraline of course! It was a very simple costume to sort out and with the help of eBay, it was also made super cheap too. I only added one bit of DIY to the outfit which includes the button eyes. I simple bought a pair of Santa glasses (yes I know) and stuck on large buttons to the frames. That way I didn't have to sort out any awkward black make-up around the eyes which would of come off in the space of 5 minutes. Not only that but I personally think they look much more realistic, what do you think?

Even to this day this has to be one of my favourite costumes so far and something I can keep adding to in the future. Maybe next time I should opt for the much more scarier form at the end of the film with even more DIY. Ooh yes, the very thought is already getting me very excited!

11 comments:

  1. I love this, the glasses are such a great idea and they look fantastic to xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! I could honestly watch that movie over and over without getting tired out it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome costume!! I love Coraline :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!! The glasses idea is awesome and turned out perfectly creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! This look is so adorable! Sunnies are fun! (: ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cute! love the wig and glasses!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so clever and awesome! I love it! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic and just as creepy as the graphic novel!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)