Wednesday, 12 April 2017

LAMODA Sunglasses

So I recently recieved the most amazing and outragious sunglasses in the post and still to this day can't get over them <3 Check these babies out from LAMODA which if you are into fun items like them, then this is definitely the shop for you.
I adore the two different styles with these sunnies, the fact they have a slight cat eye as well as the rounded inner glasses, just perfect. Not only that but they are PINK AND SPARKLY, every girls dream, am I right?
Seriously folks, go and check out LAMODA asap, it will not disappoint. I am already starting to plan my Summer wardrobe with this brand and I couldn't be more excited! Hurry up sunshine :D

Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow these glasses are SO cute, I love them xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute this sunglasses darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)