Friday, 12 May 2017

New Jewellery Pieces at Synthpop Circus

My Etsy shop has been my biggest priority at the moment with lots of orders of new stock to make my crafts as well as new business cards which I am currently in the process of making. I must admit, things have been a bit lacking in the blogging department but it's all systems go on my Instagram! Despite this, I thought I would give you a sneak peek at what's in store over at my shop.
I have so much more I need to list as well as make so be sure to stay tuned and keep an eye on my shop. No doubt I will probably keep you updated on here just to make sure you guys don't miss out! To get into more of a routine with my blog again, is there anything you would like to see more of? Maybe a DIY or perhaps some outfit posts? It's been a while but I feel happy to give it a go again :)

Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you, Sammy:) Unfortunately, I haven't gone to IG in ages, but thanks for the update here! Your pieces are lovely as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such sweet pieces! The large cut-out star choker is such a special design :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These jewelry pieces are adorable!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are seriously so kawaii!! I love the details in the necklace, so colorful and pretty!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)